Writing

Best Java Games

Best Java Games

I'm a little bit cynical about developing in Java. It is such a nice language, but I find myself having hard time finding games that are developed in it. With flash, I can find 2,500 games in an instant. With Java it took me several hours to find 300 or so. Not sure which comes first here, the chicken or the egg.

Here is a listing of the best and most successful Java games I've found.

Subby and the Fishes
RuneScape
Bang Howdy
Milpa
Alien Flux
Puzzle Pirates
Tribal Trouble
goSupermodel
Lux
Coke and Code Games
Erik v Erik is my favorite here
Arcade Pod has bunch
Java Game Tome has even more
Dan Ball Very cool physics


Others:

Call of Juarez
Chrome
Titan Attacks
Star Wars Galaxies
Kingdom of Wars
Law and Order II
Ultratron
Roboforge
IL-2 Sturmovik
Galactic Village
Wurm Online.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment.